|← 540 →|
July 4, 1968
|We have 9 images of Dark Shadows 540|
- On this night terror reigns in the great house of Collinwood, for a witch's curse has somehow been thwarted, and there is one with powers even greater than hers, who is about to evoke a horrifying act of vengeance.
Cassandra summons Willie however is unable to find anything from him about Barnabas. David plays Lang's taped message for Cassandra, which describes the link between Adam and Barnabas.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
- David Henesy as David Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- This is the first time John Karlen provides the opening narration, and is only the third time it has been by male voice.
- Final episode directed by John Weaver.
- TIMELINE: Nicholas moves up the deadline, Cassandra now only has until 9pm, giving her one more hour left, to find Adam; 8:56pm: David plays Dr. Lang's message for Cassandra; 9pm at the end of this episode and the start of the next.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Cassandra stumbles over the words "the dream curse" and later Blair stumbles over the line, "if you are unable."
- Cassandra tells Willie to go back to Collinwood instead of the Old House. They're at Collinwood.