|← 528 →|
June 25, 1968
|We have 18 images of Dark Shadows 528|
- A dream has horrified many who live at the great house at Collinwood, a dream which spreads from one person to another, a dream that carries a curse with it, and the final person who dreams it will find himself forever alone, returning to some former state. And this evening, one girl has been warned that to avoid the dream, she must leave Collinwood immediately.
Victoria goes to stay with Maggie Evans trying to avoid having the dream. Nicholas is getting weary of Cassandra's tactics. Angelique visits Victoria while she sleeps, trying to get her to have the dream. Maggie sees Angelique standing over Victoria as she sleeps and screams.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Nicholas: My dear Cassandra, how commonplace you've become, like some suburban housewife with little human worries.
- Nicholas: If I were you Miss Winters, I'd take my vacations during the winters.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins / Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
- Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 530.
- Originally aired on American Independence Day of 1968.
- Lara Parker's performance as Angelique is not listed in the closing credits even though she suddenly appears and has blond rather than brunette hair. However, it could be argued that as both characters are one and the same it is unnecessary to credit Parker for the real name and the pseudonym.
- TIMELINE: 11:05pm and 11:30pm: Victoria sleeps. Day 217 begins, and will end in 531. 12am: Angelique at Evans cottage.