Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 524 →|
June 18, 1968
|We have 10 images of Dark Shadows 524|
- Within the great house at Collinwood, two young people have witnessed the frightening apparition of a long-dead witch-hunter, and this incident leads Victoria Winters to believe that Jeff Clark is really someone who lived and died during the eighteenth century.
Jeff refuses to believe that he could be Peter Bradford. Joe arrives to take Maggie back to the cottage. Jeff generously offers to leave, but Maggie tells him it can wait for the present. Jeff has a dream about attempting to kill Nathan Forbes in 1796, when he awakes he attacks Joe.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Maggie: I knew it wasn't going to be easy, coming back here.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell / Nathan Forbes
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark / Peter Bradford
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
- James Shannon as Gaoler
Background information and notes Edit
- Roger Davis is only credited for Jeff Clark, possibly due to his appearance as Peter Bradford occuring in a dream sequence. However, Joel Crothers is credited for both Joe Haskell and Nathan Forbes, even though Nathan only appeared in the same dream sequence as Peter.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Jeff dreams about attempting to kill Nathan Forbes in 1796.
- TIMELINE: Day 216 begins, and will end in 528. 1:50am: Jeff Sleeps.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The opening sequence differs from the end of the previous episode. When Victoria tells Jeff that he must be Peter Bradford they embraced, but in this episode, Jeff becomes upset.
- When Maggie leaves Collinwood with Joe, she says "Good night" to Vicki, then mistakenly "Good night" to Joe as they leave together.
- The door to Jeff's bedroom at the Evans cottage previously led to Maggie's bedroom; however, the interior does not match that room when it was seen previously.
- When Jeff is in bed, the cuffs of his dress shirt can be seen sticking out through his pajama shirt.