|← 520 →|
June 7, 1968
|We have 10 images of Dark Shadows 520|
- It is morning at the great house of Collinwood. A night has passed that will cause many horrifying results for those who live here, for a witch-hunter came back from the dead to right an ancient wrong, and during his exorcism, the devils flew from the witch, and now her husband, innocent and blameless, waits.
Julia and Barnabas find that Reverend Trask's skeleton is back in the wall in the basement. Elizabeth, due to Cassandra's spell, believes that she is Naomi and re-enacts the past by taking poison. Barnabas and Julia find Elizabeth shortly after she has taken the poison.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- Final episode directed by John Sedwick.
- This episode begins with a still shot of Collinwood, but it takes a few seconds for the audio to start.
- Elizabeth reenacts Naomi Collins' death as seen in 458.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Elizabeth: Why am I doing this?
- SEDATIVE: Roger took a sleeping pill last night, something he seldom does.
- TIMELINE: Day 214 begins, and will end in 522. 9am at the start of this episode. Roger hasn't seen Cassandra since last night. Victoria saw Cassandra at 9pm last night. 9:30am: Barnabas arrives at Collinwood. Elizabeth, thinking she is Naomi Collins, says Julia, who Elizabeth thinks is Natalie DuPres, has been living at Collinwood for months. It was four hours ago when Barnabas called out to Angelique in the Old House cellar.