|← 519 →|
June 6, 1968
|We have 11 images of Dark Shadows 519|
- The great house of Collinwood, is a place of many memories; the past is a vivid thing to many of the people who live there, but to one woman the past has become a curse, and all she can think of is joining those ancestors at whose grave she has spent the day.
Elizabeth continues to be obsessed with death and makes plans for her own funeral. Trask performs an exorcism on Cassandra, then she disappears.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins
- Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
- Jerry Lacy as Reverend Trask (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 509.
- Jerry Lacy is incorrectly credited as portraying Tony Peterson instead of Reverend Trask in the credit roll.
- GHOSTWATCH: Reverend Trask's ghost appears to Cassandra.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Cassandra: I know about Elizabeth.
- SEDATIVE: Julia has given Maggie a sedative.
- TIMELINE: Sam died this evening.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The dreaded Collinsport Fly almost flies right into Jerry Lacy's mouth as Reverend Trask is exorcising Cassandra. He quickly blows it away and continues with the exorcism.
- Joan Bennett stumbles over a few lines when talking to Louis Edmonds in Act I.