|← 512 →|
June 10, 1968
|We have 10 images of Dark Shadows 512|
- Few who live in the great house at Collinwood will ever learn of the evils that take place this night. For in the Old House on the Collins estate a bizarre form of revenge is about to occur.
Sam teaches Adam to speak more words. As Barnabas suffers from being chained up in the wall Adam also feels pain. Trask holds a trial and calls all of his dead victims as witnesses, Barnabas is then sealed up in the wall after the verdict.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- David Ford as Sam Evans
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell / Nathan Forbes
- Jerry Lacy as Reverend Trask
- Maggie Benson as Maude Browning
- Jane Draper as Suki Forbes
- Timothy Gordon as Jeremiah Collins
- Natalie Norwick as Ruby Tate
- Tom Gorman as Ezra Simpson (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- Jane Draper returns for a final appearance as the character of Suki Forbes who was last seen in 424. The role of Maude Browning was previously played by Vala Clifton in 441; and Ruby Tate was previously played by Elaine Hyman in 414.
- There are no cast and crew credits for this episode.
- The copyright date for this 1968 episode is given as 1967.
- There are several paintings displayed under the windows in the Evans cottage that weren't there before. Also, the sailboat painting he was working on before aging the portrait of Angelique is back on the easel. Maggie has been gone and Sam is blind, so who would have put them out? (Maybe Adam?)
- GHOSTWATCH: Reverend Trask's ghost appears to Barnabas and summons the ghosts of Jeremiah Collins, Ruby Tate, Maude Browning, Suki Forbes, Nathan Forbes and Ezra Simpson.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Julia: Where's Barnabas.
- TIMELINE: Sam mentions it was yesterday when he figured out that Adam was the escaped prisoner.
- The date of Nathan's death is given as March 31, 1796, which occurred in 460. This is first time a year of 1796 is stated in relation to the events of the '1795' storyline, although a year change was implied in 413. A date of March 31st would be in line with 463 taking place on April 3rd which from Victoria's point of view took place soon after.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- It is stated to have been a "few days" ago when Adam first stopped by at the Evans cottage, (occurred in 508). However the on-screen passage of time would suggest it was yesterday.