- Panic reigns in the Great House of Collinwood for a young girl has been abducted by a manmade monster, and her life is in great danger. In the Old House on the Collins Estate, another man is gripped by fear: fear of a terrifying dream, a dream that is part of a curse. And the curse may soon end in an unexpected moment of horror.
Julia tries to clear the dream from Willie's mind with hypnotism. While in the trance, Willie sees Carolyn, and says that she's under the ground. When Julia awakens him he still remembers the dream.
Carolyn is still being held captive in the abandoned root cellar. She is scared, and Adam is frustrated at his own inability to communicate. He turns away and Carolyn tries to club him over the head with a rock. He stops her and she cries, petrified that he will kill her. Instead he touches her hair gently, and she realizes that he has no intention of hurting her.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Carolyn Stoddard: How strange, at times you're so frightening, but you're really very gentle.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Grayson Hall as Dr. Julia Hoffman
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Vince O'Brien as Sheriff Patterson