Roger mysteriously returns to Collinwood and is now married to a woman named Cassandra Blair.
- At the Great House of Collinwood, Victoria Winters has returned from her strange and haunting adventures in the past, but the terrible events she lived through in the year 1795 are beginning to change not only her life, but the lives of those around her, and the changes are like a devil's game: one man escapes an ancient curse, another disappears and a painting he took with him is mysteriously returned, though he has not.
Roger arrives with his new bride, Cassandra Collins. Liz, Roger, and Vicki are all startled at the news. The newlyweds inform the family that they plan to honeymoon in the West Indies, perhaps Martinique.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas (to Liz): Let Vicki and me do the worrying for you.
- Vicki: Barnabas, why do these things keep happening?
- Barnabas: Do witches ever die?
- Cassandra: It wasn't at all the marriage I always dreamed I would have.
- Roger: An evening with Barnabas is like an evening with a history book.
- Barnabas: More fascinating than that, I hope.
- Cassandra: I believe that.
- Elizabeth: (to Roger): Sometimes you behave younger than Carolyn.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins
- and Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity errorsEdit
- Barnabas flubs Liz's name.