|← 471 →|
April 15, 1968
April 9, 1968
|We have 8 images of Dark Shadows 471|
- Victoria Winters has returned to the great house at Collinwood, back from the strange and frightening adventure in the past. Now she and all those around her are haunted by the terrible events she witnessed in the year 1795, events which may change the course of history, and forever alter the destinies of all who live at Collinwood, and Barnabas Collins, fearful of what the future may bring, places his destiny in the hands of a stranger.
Barnabas and Vicki discuss her trip to the past. Mrs. Johnson's son Harry arrives, and Vicki screams when she sees his resemblance to Noah Gifford.
- Harry : How am I supposed to know some girl would come to the door, take one look at me and scream her head off?
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Stoddard
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Clarice Blackburn as Mrs. Johnson
- Addison Powell as Dr. Eric Lang
- Craig Slocum as Harry Johnson
- and Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The camera lights can be seen in reflection as Elizabeth examines Dr. Lang's head mirror.
- Although he had quite a bit of dialogue, Roger Davis is inexplicably absent from the cast list.
- When Victoria Winters goes to answer the door, she is seen leaving the drawing room & then is immediately standing in front of the open door screaming while Harry Johnson is standing outside. She is not seen walking to, or opening the door.
- While Elizabeth and Mrs. Johnson are talking in the foyer, a large shadow probably from a camera can be seen moving around in the drawing room.
- When Harry Johnson smokes his cigarette in the drawing room, a member of the crew can be heard coughing.