Victoria purchases a portrait of Angelique.
- At the great house of Collinwood Victoria Winters has returned to the present day from her strange and haunting adventure in the past. But the terrible events she lived through there are beginning to change not only her life, but the fates of those around her. But her own grief is so great she is able to think only of her lost love - a man she met and grew to know - a man who lived and died almost two hundred years ago.
Victoria finds Peter's grave and remembers more of what happened to her in the past. Victoria purchases a portrait of Angelique. Carolyn makes plans to go out with Tony Peterson, however Barnabas summons her; Tony follows Carolyn and sees her with Barnabas. Barnabas burns the portrait of Angelique; however, it reappears.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Liz: Vicki. My poor Vicki.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Jerry Lacy as Tony Peterson
- and Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
- Lara Parker as Angelique (voice, uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- Today’s date is given as April 3rd, 1968 which would suggest that the year in the present changes to 1968 sometime before Victoria travelled back to 1795 as there hasn’t been enough time for at least four months to have passed in the present during Victoria's absence, or since her return. The last time the present year was given as 1967 was in 289.