- A séance has been held in the great house of Collinwood, a séance which has suspended time and space, and sent one girl on an uncertain and frightening journey into the past, back to the year 1795. There in the master bedroom of the Collins mansion a woman hovers between life and death, the victim of a curse placed on her son. He waits below, hoping beyond hope that the curse will be not carried out.
Naomi dies and Barnabas swears revenge against Nathan. Joshua decides that he will shoot Barnabas with a silver bullet. Nathan is scared when shooting Barnabas has no effect; Barnabas tells him that he will die at 9 o'clock. Nathan fires a wooden arrow into Barnabas.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Louis Edmonds as Joshua Collins
- Joel Crothers as Nathan Forbes
- Thayer David as Ben Stokes
- Rebecca Shaw as Barmaid
Background information and notes Edit
- This is the first time an episode is narrated by a male voice.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- When Nathan pulls the gun on Barnabus in the bar, it appears that he urinated himself!