|← 44 →|
August 11, 1966
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 44|
- My name is Victoria Winters. I came to Collinwood for a purpose, but that purpose has been obscured by a veil of hypocrisy and deceit as a man who cares tries to reach a decision.
Elizabeth offers Ned a job but she refuses to marry him so he declines via telephone. John Harris assures her that David has a financial future but tells Elizabeth there's not anything but the change in her purse remaining. Bill wants to talk to Elizabeth and implies that Roger was driving during the accident but she brushes the whole thing off. Harris learns Blair works for Burke from Blabbermouth Carolyn. John spills the beans to Elizabeth about Blair and Burke and the outstanding notes. Bill goes off the deep end and decides to deal with Roger himself since Elizabeth won't give the creep up.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard →
- ← Frank Schofield as Bill Malloy →
- Patrick McVey as John Harris
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Bob O'Connell as Bob Rooney → (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- Carolyn sports a new, shorter hairdo.
- The telephone number for Collinwood is 4099.
- John Harris is Elizabeth's banker. Carolyn remembers when she opened a one dollar account in his bank. It's been 4 years since she saw him.
- Bill knows more about boats than about running the company in the offices. Former manager, Ned Calder ran the company better than Bill or Roger.
- Ned asked Elizabeth to marry him but she refused.
- TIMELINE: Bill is planning to go up to Collinwood later. It was a couple of days ago when Ned, acting for Burke, enquired about the state of Elizabeth's business assets.