|← 35 →|
July 29, 1966
|We have 1 images of Dark Shadows 35|
- My name is Victoria Winters. The hand of death brushed close to the house on Widows' Hill then moved away, stirring the musty air with its touch, filling the corridors with the overpowering scent of fear and hatred.
Joe calls Carolyn and gloats about Burke and Victoria. She's upset and it's obvious. David eavesdrops and lies. He suggests that Victoria is only with Burke because Carolyn's interested in him. Sam looks for Maggie. Burke and Sam chat about the gossip concerning the accident. Sam says he can't do Burke's portrait several times and drinks.
Victoria returns to Collinwood. She runs into Carolyn, who is obviously jealous of Victoria's meeting with Burke Devlin. Victoria tells her that there is nothing between her and Burke and Carolyn finally apologizes.
Sam advises Joe to take Carolyn away. He insists that he loves his hometown and has no intention of leaving. David tells Victoria that she's going to be sorry she ever came to Collinwood.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← David Ford as Sam Evans →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell →
- ← David Henesy as David Collins →
- ← Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters →
Background information and notes Edit
- Actor David Ford replaces Mark Allen in the role of Sam Evans beginning with this episode. Bob Lloyd announces the change over the opening title sequence: "The character of Sam Evans will be played by David Ford".
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A crash can be heard coming from backstage as Sam enters the Collinsport Inn.
- A boom microphone shadow appears over Victoria before she calls Burke's room.