|← 34 →|
July 28, 1966
|We have 1 images of Dark Shadows 34|
- My name is Victoria Winters. I began my search in Collinwood. There in the great mansion on Widows' Hill, surrounded by the ghosts of the past, I'd hoped to unlock the secrets of my beginning. But the key has not yet been found and the search goes on, carrying me to a meeting with a man I wasn't sure I could trust.
Burke tries to get Victoria to eat with him. They go to his hotel room. Joe apologizes and Carolyn forgives him. Carolyn refers to the painting of Jeremiah Collins over the fireplace as her great-grandfather, a drunk. Carolyn wants Joe to apologize to Burke, too, and tells him the Big Lie. Victoria learns nothing new from Strake's report. She suspects Burke's offer to help her is really an offer to hurt the Collins family. Burke makes a pass at Victoria. Victoria recounts her story. Joe tries to pay Burke back and sees Victoria with him in the room. Victoria gives Burke a rain check.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Burke: (to Victoria) What you've seen is just a ripple. You haven't touched the whirlpool, but it is there.
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell →
- ← Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters →
- ← Bob O'Connell as Bob Rooney → (uncredited)
- ← Blue Whale customers → (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- From age of 2 to 16, Victoria received $50 from "someone" each and every month.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Carolyn states that Jeremiah Collins is her great-grandfather, although her mother said that he was her great-grandfather in episode 2. Both of these facts will be contradicted later on in the series in which it is established the current Collins family is descended from Daniel Collins, Jeremiah's cousin.