Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 22 →|
July 12, 1966
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 22|
- My name is Victoria Winters. I am more certain than ever that somehow, the mystery of my past is entwined with the mystery of Collinwood itself, a mystery that echoes thoughout all of Collinsport, reaching out to others as well, people who are searching for answers of their own.
Burke is looking for Sam, who is painting somewhere, and Maggie is defensive of her father. Roger has settled the insurance on the car, and tries to avoid Sam. Sam implies that he is somehow mixed up in a 'lie' involving the original accident; Roger believes Burke is responsible for his recent accident. The police are becoming involved. Roger flat-out states that only he and Sam know what really happened 10 years ago. Burke and Maggie talk about why he's back in town, and whether or not he has anything against Sam. Sam is angry when he learns Maggie divulged deep, dark Evans secrets to Burke. Sam refuses Burke's help out of his 'jam.' Burke offers Sam $1.000 to paint his portrait; Sam hasn't done one in a while and is extremely reluctant to accept. Burke wants a portrait that's similar to the portraits at the Collins house.
Roger takes his sling off while waiting for the Constable. Carolyn feels that if Burke is guilty, so is she. Roger thinks nobody else hates him enough to kill him, and is already planning to railroad Devlin. Burke tells Sam he's changed his plans and is going to stay in town long enough to have his portrait finished.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins →
- ← Mark Allen as ← Sam Evans →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans →
- Colleen Kelly as Susie → (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- Final appearance of actor Mark Allen. He will be replaced in the role of Sam Evans by David Ford from 35.
- This is the first time the phone booth at the Collinsport Inn is seen in the diner.
- First appearance of the painting of Sam's wife.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The first few seconds are out of focus.
- In the first scene, when Maggie is drinking her coffee while reading a newspaper, there is clearly nothing in her cup when she stands up.
- Strange knocks and one cough can be heard.