Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 20 →|
July 8, 1966
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 20|
- My name is Victoria Winters. The road that leads down from Collinwood is steep and winding. It twists and turns like the hidden secrets of my past. And now it has brought a man close to death, a man who is searching for answers of his own.
Roger takes Victoria to the Collinsport Inn and tells her to wait for his call; Victoria and Sam talk in the lobby. Roger goes to Burke's room and Maggie ticks off Sam by checking up on him; Roger accuses Burke of attempting to kill him.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Sam: I guess I wasn't exactly truthful with you, Miss Winters. You see, I had left the hotel and I was on my way home and then I glanced back. And I saw Roger Collins and you enter that door. It's bad habit of mine, glancing back. One should always look ahead, don't you think?
- Victoria: It can't always be done.
- Sam: True. The past can sometimes be a mockery to the future.
- Maggie: I'm getting to hate that place."
- Sam: Now why should you hate Collinwood? It's just a nice, respectable house filled with nice, respectable horrors.
- Maggie: One of which seems to have trapped my nice, respectable father."
- Burke: Now just a minute, Roger. You're not dealing with a kid you railroaded 10 years ago and don't you forget it.
- Roger: Nobody railroaded you.
- Burke: If you start pushing me around again, you'll wish you never got up from that car.
- Roger: Don't think you can...
- Burke: I'm a big boy now! I don't get scared when the people up at Collinwood start making noise.
- Roger: Are you finished?
- Burke: No. Not quite. (turns to Victoria) Miss Winters, I don't know how he dragged you into this mess, but I want to give you some advice. I want to tell you exactly what I told you the night you got here. Get on the train, go home. Get away from here while you can.
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins →
- ← Mark Allen as Sam Evans →
- ← Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans →
- ← Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters →
Background information and notes Edit
- Kathryn Leigh Scott no longer wears the short blond wig, and from this point on Maggie Evans is a brunette.
- Sam's drawing of Collinwood would later reappear in 46, and be attributed to David Collins.
- This is the first episode with Tony Amodeo credited for audio and Michael Michaels credited for video.
- The door to Burke's room at the hotel now opens inward. It remains this way from now on.
- The local newspaper known as The Collinsport Star makes its first appearance.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Mark Allen accidentally refers to Burke as "Roger".
- The Collinsport Fly is seen buzzing around Roger's head in Burke's room.