|← 19 →|
July 7, 1966
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 19|
- My name is Victoria Winters. The tension seems endless. So much has happened since I first set foot in Collinwood and faced the woman who hadn't left its grounds in eighteen years; a woman who has been shocked by an attempted murder; a woman who is torn with concern for the one person she loves most in this world.
Bill and Sam talk on and off about Carolyn and Burke. Sam immediately suspects Burke when Bill tells him about Roger's accident; Maggie is sick. Joe begins to suspect Carolyn's immature games. They go to Collinwood; Carolyn learns of Roger's accident and Joe is interrogated by Elizabeth. Elizabeth accuses Burke of murder to Joe; Roger is missing. Elizabeth repeats her accusation to Carolyn, who disbelieves it. Elizabeth tells her about the trial and orders her not to protect Burke, 'not even in her mind.'
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard →
- ← Mark Allen as Sam Evans →
- ← Frank Schofield as Bill Malloy →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell →
- ← Bob O'Connell as Bob Rooney → (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- The last time Bill went to London was before he worked for Elizabeth.
- Roger once bought some of Sam's paintings. This plot point will ultimately be Roger's downfall concerning the Burke Devlin manslaughter trial, as Sam in 193, sensing critical acclaim, demands their return otherwise he will tell the truth about Roger's involvement, which Sam does in 199.
- 10 years ago Burke swore revenge against the Collins family.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The shadow of the boom microphone can be seen behind Carolyn as she talks to Joe in the Collinwood foyer.
- The Collinsport Fly can be seen flying around Elizabeth's head in the drawing room.