- My name is Victoria Winters. The tension seems endless. So much has happened since I first set foot in Collinwood and faced the woman who hadn't left its grounds in eighteen years; a woman who has been shocked by an attempted murder; a woman who is torn with concern for the one person she loves most in this world.
Bill and Sam talk on and off about Carolyn and Burke. Sam immediately suspects Burke when Bill tells him about Roger's accident; Maggie is sick. Joe begins to suspect Carolyn's immature games. They go to Collinwood; Carolyn learns of Roger's accident and Joe is interrogated by Liz. Liz accuses Burke of murder to Joe; Roger is missing. Liz repeats her accusation to Carolyn, who disbelieves it. Liz tells her about the trial and orders her not to protect Burke, 'not even in her mind.'
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard →
- ← Mark Allen as Sam Evans →
- ← Frank Schofield as Bill Malloy →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell →
- ← Bob O'Connell as Bob Rooney → (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The shadow of the boom mike can be seen behind Carolyn as she talks to Joe in the Collinwood foyer.
End credits announcementsEdit
- 'Where The Action Is' made it's debut one year ago with top recording stars performing where the fun is. Come along for a real good time next, here on ABC.
- Dark Shadows is a Dan Curtis production.