|← 1244 →|
March 23, 1971
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 1244|
- The great house at Collinwood in the year 1841, when the Collins family lived under the terror of a century and half old curse. On this night, Morgan Collins, having learned the truth about his wife Catherine and his cousin Bramwell, has locked Bramwell in the dreaded room in the west wing. Catherine has pleaded with Morgan to have mercy on Bramwell and let him out. Morgan has finally agreed, and the two are on their way to the west wing. Catherine unaware of the treachery that is soon to occur.
Catherine and Bramwell grow close in the locked room; slightly before being called out in a lie by Julia about Catherine's whereabouts, Morgan recounts to Julia his discovery of Catherine’s betrayal.
Catherine becomes possessed by Amanda's spirit; Morgan wants to leave them in the room, but Julia is affronted. Morgan orders Julia and Kendrick to remain in the drawing room while he gets the lovers, if they have survived he plans kill them.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Jonathan Frid as Bramwell Collins →
- ← Grayson Hall as Julia Collins →
- ← Lara Parker as Catherine Harridge Collins →
- ← John Karlen as Kendrick Young →
- ← Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins →
Background information and notes Edit
- Final episode written by Gordon Russell.
- Final episode directed by Henry Kaplan.
- A dark vertical band can be seen on the left side of screen affecting one camera.
- Closing credits scene: Collinwood drawing room.
- GHOSTWATCH: Brutus Collins' spirit makes its presence known in locked room.
- TIMELINE: 9pm: Julia and Kendrick in the drawing room. Day 455 begins, and will end in 1245. 5:45am: Fifteen minutes until Catherine and Bramwell are released.