Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1241 →|
March 18, 1971
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 1241|
- The great house at Collinwood in the year 1841. An era of interminable fear for every member of the Collins family. For over a hundred and sixty years they have been haunted by a curseput upon them by one of their own ancestors... Brutus Collins. Everyone who has spent a night in the legendary locked room in the west wing has either died or gone insane. On this night the family has held the lottery once again to decide who will risk his life in the room this time.
Bramwell asks Catherine to meet him later. Bramwell and Morgan argue, Julia breaks it up. Catherine meets Bramwell; Morgan follows Catherine and overhears that she is carrying Bramwell's child.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Jonathan Frid as Bramwell Collins →
- ← Grayson Hall as Julia Collins →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Melanie Collins Young →
- ← John Karlen as Kendrick Young →
- ← Lara Parker as Catherine Harridge Collins →
- ← Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins →
Background information and notes Edit
- Almost two months have passed since Catherine first came to Collinwood.
- Julia has lived at Collinwood all her life.
- Bramwell is friends with some of the servants at Collinwood.
- TIMELINE: The lottery was held one hour ago. Bramwell arranges to meet Catherine tonight at 9pm. 8:50pm: Catherine leaves Collinwood to meet Bramwell. Daphne's funeral is tomorrow.