Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1229 →|
February 26, 1971
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 1229|
- The family at Collinwood goes on living under the effects of a curse that has lasted for one hundred and sixty years. A curse that has left death and madness in its wake. It's latest victim is Morgan Collins, who spent a night in the legendary locked room and came out possessed by the spirit of James Forsythe, a man who died in sixteen hundred and eighty. Meanwhile, the marriage between Bramwell and Daphne continues to deteriorate as a result of what is happening at Collinwood.
Bramwell and Catherine meet in the gazebo and discuss their future, embrace and kiss not knowing Daphne is watching. Morgan confuses Julia with Constance (Brutus's sister). Daphne tries to kill her self with a pistol but is unable to do it. Julia tries to give Daphne hope. Julia warns Catherine to stay away from Bramwell. Morgan tries to kill Julia, thinking she is Constance Collins.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Bramwell Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Collins
- Lara Parker as Catherine Harridge Collins
- Kate Jackson as Daphne Harridge Collins (PT)
- Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins / James Forsythe
- Kathy Cody as Carrie Stokes (PT)
Background information and notes Edit
- This is the seventy-sixth episode with no pre-Barnabas cast members.
- Closing credits scene: Collinwood gazebo.
- The vase used for the lottery draws was originally given to Brutus Collins by James Forsythe as a Christmas gift.
- Brutus Collins' sister Constance is mentioned, and the strange loyalty she had to him.
- James recognizes Carrie as his sister Sarah Forsythe. (Although the character of Sarah never appeared in the series, if she had presumably she would have been played by Kathy Cody.)
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Daphne: (recalling Catherine's words, in C's voice).
- TIMELINE: 8:15am: Daphne enters Collinwood. Bramwell and Flora argued last night. It's morning.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Grayson Hall as Julia tells Bramwell that Morgan earlier confused herself with "Catherine Collins" when in fact she meant "Constance Collins".
- James tells Carrie to "turn on the light". In 1840, and a man from 1680, he would say "light the lamp" or perhaps, if the lamp had been left on a very low wick, "turn up the lamp".