Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1225 →|
February 24, 1971
|We have 9 images of Dark Shadows 1225|
- The great house at Collinwood in the world of Parallel Time. For over a century and a half this has been a house of dark and terrifying secrets. But during the past forty-eight hours the wall of secrecy has begun to crack. Not enough is known yet about the strange curse that has haunted the family all these years. But certain facts are coming to light. Facts which may either end the curse or the family itself.
James has a showdown with the ghost of Brutus Collins. Carrie runs to Collinwood for help and Julia goes with her back to the cottage. Kendrick Young returns from his trip, and informs Melanie that he spent the last three days in Concord, going through the records of the orphanage there. He discovered that Melanie was never at the orphanage, and her father lied when he said he found her there. Julia questions Morgan but learns little; he suggests that she question the spirit of Brutus Collins. Kendrick questions Julia about Melanie's past; later he sees Melanie when she is in her "mad" state.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Melanie: Death is the only answer, until no one is left, until the curse has been appeased... Everyone in this house is destined to die.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins / James Forsythe
- John Karlen as Kendrick Young
- Louis Edmonds as Brutus Collins
- Kathy Cody as Carrie Stokes (PT)
- Nancy Barrett as Melanie Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- Louis Edmonds returns to the cast after an absence of 32 episodes. First appearance of character Brutus Collins. This was the eighth and final character played by actor Louis Edmonds in the original series.
- Closing credits scene: Cottage basement.
- There is no record of Melanie's time at the Concord orphanage.
- Sarah Forsythe was James' sister. Brutus Collins killed Sarah and James, along with Amanda Collins.
- GHOSTWATCH: Brutus' ghost appears to James.
- TIMELINE: It was the "other day" when Carrie sensed the evil spirit at Collinwood. Melanie hasn't seen Kendrick for three days. 9:45pm: Melanie returns to Collinwood.