Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1222 →|
February 19, 1971
|We have 6 images of Dark Shadows 1222|
- The great house at Collinwood in the frightening world of Parallel Time; a time when the Collinses live under a curse that has haunted them for over a century and a half. To appease this curse, a member of the family, chosen by lottery, must enter a mysterious locked room and spend an entire night there. All those who have done so have either died or emerged mad. On this day the lottery was held again and Catherine Collins drew the losing slip. Now night has fallen and Catherine is prepared to meet her fate.
Quentin tells Catherine that he and Morgan made a deal to not let any women go in the room. Morgan finds a secret room inside the locked room. Kendrick accuses the Collins' of hiding Gabriel. Melanie tells Kendrick about her life. Everyone anxiously waits for morning to come. Quentin releases Morgan, who is still alive but claims his name is not Morgan.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1841 PT)
- Lara Parker as Catherine Harridge Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Collins
- John Karlen as Kendrick Young
- Nancy Barrett as Melanie Collins
- Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins / James Forsythe
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 1219.
- First appearance of character James Forsythe, seen here possessing Morgan Collins. He will be seen as a living being in his own right in a flashback to the year 1680 in 1231.
- Closing credits scene: Locked room.
- Melanie was adopted by Justin Collins when she was six months old from Concord orphanage, located in Boston, .
- GHOSTWATCH: James Forsythe's spirit permanently possesses Morgan (until 1232, when Brutus Collins releases James' spirit.)
- TIMELINE: 9pm: Kendrick arrives at Collinwood. 11pm: Quentin and Julia discuss Morgan. Day 448 begins, and will end in 1227. 2:10am & 5:20am: Waiting for Morgan to come out of the locked room. 6am: Quentin releases Morgan.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- When Melanie brings coffee or tea into the drawing room, there is a close-up of the grandfather clock. You can see the edge of the set as well as crew members on the left side of the screen.