Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1214 →|
February 9, 1971
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 1214|
- An unbearable time of waiting for the family at Collinwood. The lottery has taken place, and Gabriel must spend the night in the locked room that has brought death or madness to those of the family who have entered it. If he survives this evening and retains his sanity, the curse which has afflicted the Collins family for many generations will be lifted. Now, Julia and Morgan, who locked Gabriel inside the room, are waiting by the doors for sounds from within: sounds of life... or death.
Everyone anxiously awaits for the Gabriel's night in the cursed room to end. Catherine is concerned that Daphne is spending too much time with Bramwell. Melanie and Quentin recover from the plague. In the morning Morgan goes to the locked room and finds the dead body of a stranger.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Bramwell Collins
- Lara Parker as Catherine Harridge Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Collins
- Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins
- Nancy Barrett as Melanie Collins
- Mary Cooper as Josette DuPres Collins (PT)
- John Kuhner as Tim Braithwaite (PT)
Background information and notes Edit
- The opening narration makes no mention of the events taking place in Parallel Time for the first time.
- Closing credits scene: Collinwood terrace.
- Quentin recovers as miraculously as 'Melanie, yet he remains unseen until 1216.
- First mention of the character James Forsythe. His spirit will possess Morgan from 1222, and appear in a flashback to the year 1680 in 1231.
- Josette alludes to being Melanie's mother. (In 1238, it will be revealed that Josette is in fact Melanie's biological mother, concieved during an affair with Justin Collins.)
- TIMELINE: 7pm: Catherine and Morgan in the drawing room. Day 446 begins, and will end in 1217.