|← 1212 →|
February 5, 1971
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 1212|
- Collinwood in Parallel Time. This is a fateful night in the great house. Once during each generation a member of the family is chosen by lottery to spend the night in a mysterious locked room. All who have entered have either died or gone insane. The terrifying secret harbored in the room has remained unknown, but soon it will be revealed to one person, for Flora Collins has decided that the lottery must be held tonight.
The lottery is held and each man and woman draws a slip. One by one, the family members draw blanks until it is down to just Catherine and Gabriel. Catherine opens her drawing and hugs Morgan. Gabriel is momentarily relieved, until she reveals that she has drawn the last blank.
Gabriel draws the slip with the X, he runs off to avoid having to spend the night in the locked room. Quentin and Morgan catch Gabriel, they lock him in the tower room until it is time for him to go to the cursed room. Quentin comes down with the plague. Gabriel escapes from the tower room.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Morgan: Don't expect me to have any sympathy for him, because I don't!
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Flora Collins (PT)
- Lara Parker as Catherine Harridge Collins
- Keith Prentice as Morgan Collins
- Christopher Pennock as Gabriel Collins (PT)
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1841PT)
- Grayson Hall as Julia Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- TIMELINE: Tomorrow night Gabriel will enter the locked room. It was hour ago when Julia lectured Catherine about the lottery. 12:30am: Dr. Fletcher has just seen Quentin.