|← 1209 →|
February 2, 1971
|We have 4 images of Dark Shadows 1209|
- The great house at Collinwood in Parallel Time. Stella has been found murdered in the west tower, and Morgan, to protect the family, has buried the body. But on this night, Gerard Stiles, a townsman with psychic abilities has been hired by Stella's brother Kendrick to assist in finding his missing sister, who is now leading him to the place where they are to discover the truth.
Kendrick and Gerard find Stella's body. Kendrick confronts Flora who denies everything. Melanie lies to Kendrick, standing behind the family story. Flora, Melanie and Quentin hold a séance to find out more about the curse on Collinwood. During the séance they are warned that the lottery must be held or everyone will die of the plague
Memorable quotes Edit
- Kendrick: (to Melanie) You are the only one I can truly believe in this house. That may be unfair, but nevertheless, if you tell me your mother's story is true, that Stella left this house two weeks ago without a word, if you tell me that no one has seen or heard from her since, I will believe you.
- Quentin: Now we just said that we were going to try and stay to the truth. Now Mother, that is exactly what we are going to do! If we can just find a way of telling the truth, without anyone really knowing what happened.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Flora Collins (PT)
- Nancy Barrett as Melanie Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1841 PT)
- James Storm as Gerard Stiles (PT)
- John Karlen as Kendrick Young
Background information and notes Edit
- Final appearance of actor James Storm and the character Gerard Stiles (PT).
- Closing credits scene: Kendrick's room at the Collinsport Inn.
- GHOSTWATCH: Quentin, Flora and Melanie hold a seance in an attempt to contact Brutus Collins, which causes a spirit to speak though Melanie.
- TIMELINE: It was two weeks ago when Stella left Collinwood, (she was attacked in 1189). 9:30pm: Quentin and Flora in the drawing room. Stella died two days ago, (occurred in 1204). 10:45pm: The seance is held.