Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1191 →|
January 8, 1971
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 1191|
- A stormy night on the great estate of Collinwood in 1840, for Daphne has managed to escape from the prison Gabriel has made for her in the east wing. But her escape is in a series of secret corridors to which she can find no end. And she knows that Gabriel is after her.
Daniel Collins appears to Gabriel and torments him and he falls to his death. Daphne is able to escape. Joanna gives Quentin and Daphne her blessing to be together. In parallel time Julia Collins tells Kendrick Young (Stella's brother) that his sister left Collinwood. Daphne and Quentin get trapped in parallel time.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Daphne: I have no idea where I am or how to get out of here! For all I know I've just been going around in circles.
- Joanna: I know now that the past is dead, and that I can't relive it.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Louis Edmonds as Daniel Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman / Julia Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1840)
- Kate Jackson as Daphne Harridge
- John Karlen as Desmond Collins / Kendrick Young
- Lee Beery as Joanna Mills
- Christopher Pennock as Gabriel Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- First appearance of character Kendrick Young. This was the fifth and final role played by actor John Karlen in the original series.
- Final appearance of characters Daniel Collins and Gabriel Collins.
- Closing credits scene: Collinwood foyer.
- GHOSTWATCH: Daniel's ghost appears to Gabriel.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Daphne: Going around in circles.
- SEDATIVE: Julia will give Daphne something to calm her.
- TIMELINE: Quentin will meet Daphne in an hour.