Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 1185 →|
|We have 4 images of Dark Shadows 1185|
- The great house at Collinwood in the year 1840. A time when the deposed master of Collinwood, Quentin Collins, is on trial for his life. The charge: witchcraft, the penalty: beheading. On this night, Gerard Stiles, hoping to seal Quentin's fate has committed a murder for which he knows Quentin will be blamed. Just moments ago, the body of Mordecai Grimes was discovered by a horror-stricken Carrie Stokes.
Jeremy arrives home and finds Carrie, who tells him of his father's death. Jeremy asks if his father had any last words, and Carrie tearfully confesses that he did. Later, Carrie is called to testify at Quentin's trial. When Dawson asks her of Mordecai's dying words, she realizes that Jeremy betrayed her trust. She finally admits that Mordecai said Quentin's name before he died. Charles introduces Mordecai's letter further incriminating Quentin. The case against Quentin is concluded and the judges prepare to read their verdict.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1840)
- James Storm as Gerard Stiles / Judah Zachary
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Charles Dawson
- Kathy Cody as Carrie Stokes
- Tom Happer as Jeremy Grimes
- John Beal as Judge Vail
- Paul Kirk Giles as 2nd Judge
- Tom Markus as 3rd Judge
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 1178.
- Final episode set entirely in 1840. From the next episode onwards Parallel Time will be witnessed by several characters until the '1840' storyline concludes in 1198.
- This is the sixty-seventh episode, the first of two consecutive episodes, and the last of four episodes in the same week, with no pre-Barnabas cast members.
- A dark vertical band can be seen on left of the screen affecting one camera.
- Closing credits scene: Chandelier in Mordecai Grimes House.
- TIMELINE: 9:05am: Charles and Gerard discuss Mordecai's death. It was last night when Mordecai died. 4:35pm: Quentin's on the stand.