|← 1184 →|
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 1184|
- Collinwood in the year 1840, an estate filled with fear and anxiety. For though the sudden appearance of Joanna Mills at Quentin's trial for witchcraft proves to the judges that he has not been trafficking with the dead, Joanna herself brings torment for two women. Samantha is terrified, convinced that she killed Joanna seven months before. And Daphne, responding both to Gerard's induced dreams and Joanna's appearance, realizes how much Joanna loves Quentin.
Quentin begs Daphne to wait until the trial is over before doing anything. Quentin (finally) tells Gerard that he does not trust him. Mordecai is scheduled to testify. Gerard has Mordecai write a letter saying that he has evidence of Quentin's guilt. Gerard causes the shadow of death to fall on him; Carrie finds him and just before he dies Mordecai accuses Quentin.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1840)
- Kate Jackson as Daphne Harridge
- Kathy Cody as Carrie Stokes
- Thayer David as Mordecai Grimes
- Tom Happer as Jeremy Grimes
- James Storm as Gerard Stiles / Judah Zachery