Quentin realizes that it “could not be” Daphne. Quentin finds another note from Joanna. Daphne plans to make Quentin fall in love with her as part of her plan to kill him. Quentin purses Daphne’s affections. Carrie sees herself and Tad dead in a crystal ball. Quentin goes to see a doctor that treated Joanna before she died; when Quentin returns to Collinwood he accuses Daphne of being Joanna’s sister.
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Virginia Vestoff as Samantha Collins
- Kate Jackson as Daphne Harridge
- David Henesy as Tad Collins
- Kathleen Cody as Carrie Stokes
- Lloyd Harris as Dr. Welles