Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 113 →|
November 25, 1966
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows 113|
- My name is Victoria Winters. Collinwood is still living up to its name as a ghost-ridden house where deaths have gone unsolved. Except that in this case, the murderer is known. Only his whereabouts are unknown. But much like a wounded animal at bay, he has taken refuge in the one place where he thinks he'll be safe. The Old House has already been searched thoroughly, so Matthew Morgan feels this is one place the police will not look again.
Matthew hides in a secret room behind a bookcase in the Old House.
Mrs. Johnson drops the bomb on Burke. Burke takes a nanosecond to question his belief in his own innocence based on these revelations. Mrs. Johnson vows to stay at Collinwood in order to find dirt on Roger; he's ultimately responsible in her opinion. David visits. He tells Burke that he thinks Roger killed Malloy and Elizabeth forced Matthew to lie to protect Roger. David doesn't like Roger because of the way he treated Laura. Josette's prophecy worries David, who suspects Victoria may be a Collins (the other part of the legend). David thinks he's wise to Burke and Mrs. Johnson; he is but they both bluff. David discusses how much he, Mrs. Johnson, and Burke hate Roger. Mrs. Johnson snoops around Collinwood.
David goes to the Old House to chat with Josette, but he is discovered by renegade Matthew. He wants to team up with Matthew to help find evidence to convict Roger. Matthew eventually realizes the utility of this plan.
Memorable quotes Edit
- David: Maybe I think too much.
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Thayer David as Matthew Morgan →
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← Clarice Blackburn as Sarah Johnson →
- ← David Henesy as David Collins →
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode recorded was 114.
- Final episode written by Francis Swann.
- There hasn't been anyone living at the Old House in years.
- Matthew opens the bookcase in the Old House to reveal a small room. This episode marks the first use of this secret room.
- TIMELINE: Day 17 takes place. It was an hour ago when David saw Mrs. Johnson at the Collinsport Inn, it was afternoon.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
Ohrbach's is misspelled in the credits as Orhbach's.